CrystalExplorer 2 Release Notes
From CrystalExplorer Wiki
- Atom Site Labels are displayed in the status bar when you select an atom
- Filtered fingerprints now have a grey background of the full fingerprint plot.
- Improved POV-Ray export.
- User can toggle visibility of master list and information dialogs (useful on small monitors).
- New interface - floating windows are docked at the right of the main window.
- Massive speed improvements.
- Partial fingerprint plots and Hirshfeld surfaces.
- Fingerprint plots can be contrast-enhanced.
- New surface property - dnorm - a normalised contact distance.
- POV-Ray export of graphics.
- Better export of graphics to bitmap images and clipboard.
- CrystalExplorer can check for updates.
- Coordinates of selected atoms can be copied to the clipboard.
- Depth-faded graphics for better depth-perception.
- Improved close-contact highlighting.
- Better control of preferences.
- It is now easier to select atoms, particularly hydrogen atoms.
- Many, many bugs fixed.
- We now use Ångstrom units everywhere.
- Units are given in surface property dialogs.
- Rotate about Z (the viewing axis) by holding shift key while dragging.
- Added the capability to export a movie (really an image sequence).
- J.J. McKinnon, D. Jayatilaka, M.A. Spackman, Chem Commun., 2007 ,3814 - 3816:
Towards quantitative analysis of intermolecular interactions with Hirshfeld surfaces